My favorite TV series


Hi friends
I'm going to talk about my favorite TV series. I love to watch series in Netflix. When I watch a TV show I have to watch all chapters because I like to see the serie so fast and to know the end.

I like so much breaking bad. I was very excity when I was watching this serie. I think that we all know this series. But I will tell you what’s about. Walter White is a chemistry teacher with a lot of economic problems and with a terminal cancer then he takes a decision to make money and he starts to cooking methamphetamines. The Walter’s life changes completely and he had to deal with extreme situations with drug traffickers and assasins. Jesse Pickman is his partner and they have to support each other. Throughout history, amazing things happen. I would definitely recommend this series. I like this genre, crimes, drugs and police. I’m watching this series again.

Now I feel very anxious because it will premiere the movie of the breaking bad, “El camino”. I hope the movie is good.

Comentarios


  1. I really want to see this series, I have not had the opportunity, but it catches my attention, I will one day !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it must be very interesting to see her again.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this series too! I remember seeing it in a few days.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A sport I would like to practice

Postgraduate studies