My future job


Hello friends,
Today I’m going to talk about a job I would like to do in the future. I’m studing dentistry so in the future I would like to be a dentist at a public hospital and help people with few resources. I would really like to work with kids. It is very important to teach oral hygiene from a young age to prevent possible diseases.
I would like to specialize in pediatric dentistry. Pediatric dentistry is the specialty of dentistry that treats preventive and therapeutic oral care for children. They are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen years. They have the experience and qualifications to take care for a child’s teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the various stages from childhood to the ten years. Children begin to get their baby teeth during the first 6 months of life. By age 6 or 7 years, they start to lose their first set of teeth, which eventually are replaced by secondary, permanent teeth. Without proper dental care, children face possible oral decay and disease that can cause a lifetime of pain and complications. About the salary, I don’t know how much it is.
I want to work in this job because I think that oral health is very important in the life whether by aesthetics, diseases, crooked teeth, etc. The oral health influences people’s self-esteem and the patient well-being is important.





Comentarios

  1. I know tha work with kids is very difficult, but I like too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pediatric dentistry is one of the most important specialities, yet one of the most left apart

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful and important specialty! Although it is difficult to work with young children.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite TV series

A sport I would like to practice

Postgraduate studies