Jamaica!

Hello friends,
Today I'm going to write about a country I would like to visit. I really like the beach, the colors, the nature. Also I like to dance with my friends, so I think that the place is Jamaica. This country is so beautifull, the beaches have such crystal clear water and the sea seems to shine. I would like to lie in the sand to sunbathe and to relax. Jamaica is a country so happy, the people look very nice and friendly. Also I'm going to the parties in the night and dancing so much, I love Jamaica, its music, dancehall and reggae, very tropical. This music was born on Jamaica. I enjoy very much to listen and to dance this music. I would like to travel with my sisters and my friends. One of the places that I would like to visit in Jamaica is Negril is a small town and has the most beautifull coast of the world. In this place you can see dolphins, to interact and to swim with them. Other place that you can visit is Montego Bay, in this place you can climb up the cascades!! I would love to visit this country.





Comentarios

  1. Jamaica is an ideal place to relax and enjoy, I need a trip like that!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite TV series

A sport I would like to practice

Postgraduate studies